I've made a some more progress on Birdhouse Sampler. I was on auto-pilot when stitching the verse and didn't notice that "singing birds" was supposed to be stitched in a different color. The little angel stitcher on my shoulder has been trying to convince me to rip it out and "do it right" but I'm ready to shoo her away and leave it as is!
I was hoping to share another finish today but things did not go as planned. I've been having technical difficulties with the trim so I thought it best to set it aside before I made too much of a mess of it. No telling what was going to happen if I poked one more pin in my finger!
Time to relax with some stitching!