Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Pumpkin Progress

I've made some decent progress on Pumpkin Patch. There will be a third pumpkin on the left so I'm hoping it helps to make the one in the middle look less like a blob.

I grabbed a picture of the finished piece from the Silver Needle site:
I must confess to losing my initial enthusiasm for this piece. The fabric is a 35 count linen from Weeks and I'm not finding it to be very stitcher friendly. I know I should have started over on another fabric but, doggone it, I paid too much for the kit to be tossing it's bits and pieces. Silly me, pulled in by those pretty fall colors and gosh! I love pumpkins, but I swear I will never buy another overpriced kit!

1 comment:

Kajsa said...

It's turning out pretty though! We all have bought those kits at one point.