Sunday, November 28, 2010

Discombobulated

That about sums up how I'm feeling right now. I've been going through my various boxes of stash and I can't find a single thing I'm looking for. I know I have a bunch of charts from Homespun Elegance somewhere, including the annual Christmas ornaments Sandra does every year. I had the charms and fabric and even the fuzzy stuff for Santa's beard and now it's nowhere to be found. And what about the All Dolled Up series of ornaments from Little House Needleworks? Nope. Those are missing too.

I've also managed to misplace a 7.5 foot prelit Christmas tree. Either that or we gave it away because we didn't want to move it which makes me want to cry because have you seen the prices of these things?!?!?

I know 'tis the season to be stressed out, but I think some serious re-combobulating needs to be done around this house!

No comments: