Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Two Wrongs

I thought I was on track to finish Block 1 of my Village last night but somewhere in middle of the river I made a mistake. After much futzing and fudging, I decided I'd just frog the mess and do it right. In the process of correcting Mistake One, I discovered Mistake Two. More futzing. More fudging. And then I realized it probably would have been faster if I'd just frogged everything and restitched it instead of spending two frustrating hours trying to work around the mistakes. Doh!! So I am pulling up my big girl panties, frogging the remaining mess, and I am determined to finish this tonight! Even if I have to stay up past my bedtime!

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck - I hope you get it sorted.

Anna van Schurman said...

Good luck! I hope you get some sleep. :)

Pam said...

Sorry to hear you had froggie visitors! Cant wait to see the fruits of your labor =)