Wednesday, January 04, 2012

My WIPocolypse List

I dug through my baskets and bins today and came up with a list of WIPs/UFOs for the WIPocolypse challenge. This is by no means every project I've ever started and failed to finish, but I did try to stick to designs that still float my butter.

Without further ado, I give you my official (yet subject to change!) WIPocolypse list!

1. Christmas is Forever - Lizzie Kate (I only need to finish the border on this one!)
2. The Riddle (aka Phil's Sampler) - The Drawn Thread (must must MUST finish!)
3. VoHRH - Carriage House Samplings (I'm on the third of twelve blocks)
4. Peppermint Twist - Blue Ribbon Designs (in need of some frogging which is why it languishes)
5. Better Not Pout - Shepherd's Bush (CJC fail!)
6. A Winter's Tale - Shepherd's Bush (another CJC fail...)
7. Big Blizzard Sampler - Heart in Hand (ditto...)
8. Sweet Treats - Country Cottage Needleworks (...)
9. Cupcake - Country Cottage Needleworks (...)
10. Cake - Country Cottage Needleworks (...)
11. Tart - Country Cottage Needleworks (...)
12. Pie - Country Cottage Needleworks (...)
13. Joyful Summer - Country Cottage Needleworks (...)
14. Create - Lizzie Kate (Living With Charm Double Flips started in 2008)
15. Live - Lizzie Kate (last one and this will be finished!)
16. St. Nicholas Needleroll - Shepherd's Bush (not sure if that's what it's called... need to find pattern which explains why I never finished it)
17. Into The Night - Shepherd's Bush (started in 2008 I believe)
18. Wee Autumn - Heart in Hand (last part of a bell pull I started back in the 90s)
19. Gentle Hearts Pillow - Shepherd's Bush (started back in the 80s... oy!)
20. Acorn Hill - Little House Needleworks (got buried in basket or it'd be finished by now)(yeah, right!)
21. Spring Has Come - Prairie Schooler (started in 2008?)
22. Summer Snapperlands - (only found the patterns and threads so I'm not sure how much I have left to do on this one... still have high hopes to complete the whole Snapperland series)(don't laugh!)

See? That's not so bad! Everything's been started so it should be easy peasy to finish each and every one of them, right? In fact, this list is so short, I think I'll make another list of projects I want to start in 2012!

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Great list of projects. Look forward to seeing your progress on them.