Friday, September 24, 2010

Worth A Thousand Words

Is this not the most cheerful looking group of children you've ever seen? We found this photo in one of the walls when we did our bathroom demolition. I intended to run over to the library with it to see if I couldn't find out more about when and where it may have been taken but it got shoved in a drawer and forgotten. I wish it was in better shape as I'd love to have it framed so I could display it as part of the house's history. Of course, if I did that I'd find out later that the photo had absolutely nothing to do with the house.

(Like my roommate in college who had the framed poster of New York City hanging above her bed because she looooved NYC. And she looooved her poster of NYC. Then I pointed out that the Space Needle was in the picture. The Seattle Space Needle. Yeah.)

Anyhoosie, still no stitching here, although we're this >< close to having the living room back together. Or as back together as it can get when 99% of your furniture is in storage.

Never fear! Come hell or high water, next month is Moving Month! Or my name isn't Nathan Arizona!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is so cool that you found that photo in the wall! That's how novels start you know - one little spark to ignite an idea!

Good luck with finishing your renovations! It will be a fantastic feeling!