Monday, September 13, 2010

Boo Bunny Finish


Boo Bunny
by The Victoria Sampler
from the 2010 JCS Halloween Ornament Issue

This one was quick and cute! I finished it up Saturday night but couldn't get a decent picture of it to post yesterday due to all the dust in the air. (Heaven knows I don't need anything mucking up my mad photog skillz.)

And the dust! It's incredible! There's a layer of it on every possible surface, even upstairs! No sense in trying to clean it up yet because they're coming back today for the final sanding. Then it's on to the polyurethane and camping in the kitchen because we won't be able to walk on the floors to go upstairs. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to sleeping between the stove and refrigerator. On the bright side, I won't even have to get out of bed for a midnight snack!

So what's next on my stitchy agenda? Most likely another Halloween ornament. I'm leaning towards the one from Blue Ribbon Designs called Perched On a Pumpkin. Boo Bunny needs some company!

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

4 comments:

KarenV said...

Cute finish! I can't imagine sleeping in the kitchen - good luck with that.

Sharon said...

Adorable finish! Your floors are beautiful!

Kajsa said...

It turned out really cute!

Shelleen said...

I also plan on stitching this one. You did a nice job. Love the hardwood floors.