Thursday, September 09, 2010

Too Pooped to Pucker

We're having carpet installed in the morning (hooray!) so today was spent cleaning up all the messes that we've let fall by the wayside. I didn't realize what a slob I was with the drywall mud until I had to clean all the dried on drips and globs off the floor. There was also a lot of overspray from when we textured the walls. The attitude at that time was hey, who cares if some gets on the floor? We'll be covering all that up! I should have known I'd get all AR and have to make sure every single speck was cleaned off.

I'm way too tired to pick up a needle tonight but I thought I'd pop in and show you my progress on Boo Bunny. It's not much but here ya go:


(Is it just me, or does that shade of orange make you want to run out and buy stuff like plywood and duct tape?)

Hopefully next time I post a progress picture it'll show some actual progress! I've already announced that I'm taking Saturday off and I plan to work on a nice case of Stitchass. I hear Michigan is playing Notre Dame so I think I'll do a little 'when in Rome'-ing and watch the game. I've been needing an excuse to make my jalapeno popper dip!

Fingers crossed that the install goes well tomorrow! And toes crossed that we start sanding the hardwoods on Sunday!

No comments: