Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Little Progress

Recipe for a Scarecrow is coming along slowly. Two more "ingredients" to go, and some backstitching. Here's a little preview of what it will look like with the pillow form in.


Some belated responses to comments:

Eve and Marie-P both asked for more details regarding my move. I've been in a long distance relationship for the last five years (or so) and we both decided it's time to close the gap. He lives on a lake outside of Three Rivers, MI, so this city girl is heading north to become a country girl. And eventually the country fella's wife? He hasn't officially asked me yet, but we have discussed it.

Missy, if you ever need stitching goodies, I have enough for several people! :-) BTW, I still haven't put the beads on Winter Moon. How long has that been? I know I was working on it when DS2 was in pre-school and he's 17 now! Of course, it didn't help that I misplaced the little bead packet for, what? 13 years? If I could find the chart I'd be in good shape! :-)

I hope everyone had a great day! I hear some Bluebell ice cream calling my name so I better go see what that's all about! ;-)

No comments: