Monday, November 05, 2007

I am slowly going crazy...

1,2,3,4,5,6, switch!

I've had that song in my head all day! Now it's your turn!

DD is feeling a bit under the weather so I've been keeping her company. We have some winds gusting around outside tonight so maybe fall is finally here. It was in the 80s today so I sure hope so.

Tomorrow is the big day! The realtor is coming by at 9:30. I'm as ready for this as I'm going to be. Well, the house is ready I should say. This has been our home for 15 years so I'm likely to be an emotional mess when it comes to the actual sale.

But we're not going to think about that right now, are we?

Crazy going slowly am I...
6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, switch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, now it's about 9:45am, and I'm hoping your realtor is on time. Waiting for folks is always hard, esp. when emotions are running high.

Praying for a smooth sell. Do we want it to sell quickly? Are you ready for Michigan!???! :)