Monday, January 29, 2007

Love Progress

I haven't had much time for stitching this past week, due to work and getting ready for company. I was so happy for the opportunity to sit down and work on Love Sampler for a few hours last night. There's not much left to do, just the border and two more Rhodes hearts. The bottom right corner says "Love" but I'm thinking about making some changes so that I can add my initials and the year. We'll see how that goes!
I talked to my soldier DS last night. He told me they were expecting to have a "recall" at 3 am, where they would be told whether or not they were being sent to Saudi Arabia. I'm still going... "Saudi Arabia??" I've been expecting Iraq since they were put on deployment alert two weeks ago. He seems to think it would be a month before they would actually be shipped out so I would have time to go back to El Paso and see him before he left.

No comments: