Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Spot the Cat

Spot the Cat
by La-D-Da
stitched with Needlepoint Silk

You would think I'm a machine with the way I've been cranking out finishes lately! This one didn't have much left to do, mostly just the stars and moon and a few bits here and there. Makes me question why I put it down when all I had was maaaaaybe three hours of work left. Oh well! That's just how we roll in the Empire!

I wish I could tell you what fabric I used but I haven't a clue. It calls for 30-ct. Confederate Gray from WDW but I'm pretty darn sure that's not what this is. If I ever figure it out, I'll be sure to let you know!

We have another bee-yoo-tiful day ahead of us here! Unfortunately I have to stick around the house waiting for the appliance repair folks. Our fridge has been out since we got back (over two weeks!) and it's been one wrong part after another and a lot of phone calls and waiting. We do have another fridge on the lower level we've been using but after the first week of trudging up and down the stairs every time I needed something cold, well, let's just say I'm ready to be done with that!

At least I can pop some windows open, put on some music, and stitch while I wait!


4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Spot the Cat is adorable. Congratulations on your finish! Hope your frig gets the right part soon!

Vickie said...

Hooray for you getting another one done! Spot is really cute!

Kali said...

Too cute! Bummer on the refrigerator but at least it will soon be fixed, if they didn't make life so much easier I'd toss all my unreliable appliances

cucki said...

So cute
Love xx