Monday, April 10, 2017

R is for Rhubarb

I finished the letter R on my Farmer's Alphabet before having to set everything aside and focus on cleaning and packing and shutting down the house in Florida. We are back at the lake in Michigan now so I've been busy cleaning and unpacking and opening up the house here. I haven't had a chance to organize my stitching so I have no idea which old projects I want to keep working on and which new ones I want to start. I managed to make quite a mess of the Empire before I left so maybe the first step is to get things put away so I have some room to ponder. It might finally be time to pull out every single project I have yet to finish and make a real plan to get some of them done.

Deep breaths... I can do this...


3 comments:

Vickie said...

Wow. THAT is an awesome plan. Go for it!!

Robin in Virginia said...

The R block looks super. Yes, you can do it. I look forward to seeing what you come up with to work on.

Pam said...

Yea! I've finally caught up reading your blog. I always enjoy seeing what your working on. This Aida only gal admires the fact that you can stitch over 1--so tiny. Until next time--Happy Stitching!