Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Beat Goes On

La-dee-da-dee-dee, la-dee-da-dee-da. I'm still working on Spring Has Come, but you can see I'm getting close to the end. I'm holding off on filling in the house for now. It's supposed to be white but I'm considering going with something that will add a little more color to the piece. Besides, I'll go cross-eyed trying to stitch white on white and end up in bed with a migraine for two days while they uncross!

Last night's dinner was homemade pizza. Food pictures have always been a challenge for me, but Phil got me a fancy pants camera for Christmas and I think I'm getting better results with it. My son was the 'photog of record' for this one here. He was also the executive pizza maker so I had a night off from kitchen duties. Woohoo!

Looks like today is going to be a errand running, taking care of business kind of day. We have rain in the forecast so I'm hoping it holds off until I'm back home and safely tucked into my stitching chair. I love a good storm as long as I don't have to be out in it!

Thanks for popping in to visit! It was great seein' ya!

5 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on Spring. Look forward to seeing what colour you choose for the house.

Veronica said...

Spring Has Come is progressing wonderfully. That pizza pic looks great because my mouth is watering just looking at it ^.^

Hugs,
Veronica.

Shelleen said...

Better get those shoes out for a happy dance finish. The pizza looks yummy.

Deb said...

Love your PS piece - they are some of my favorites. And that pizza looks wonderful!!

Maureen said...

Ok that pizza is making me so hungry - look yummy..