Thursday, January 15, 2009

WIP It Good!


In case I haven't already mentioned it, I'm TOTALLY LOVING my new floor stand!!

Here are a couple of pictures of my latest and greatest WIPs:
Check out my progress on VoHRH! I had to run a victory lap around the house when I finished the border! Well, more like a victory trudge since there's a good foot of snow on the ground. I may have to head over to the store and pick up a bottle of Asti Spumanti for when I finally finish the square. And if I ever finish the whole thing? I'm goin' to Disney World!!

This is my start on Peppermint Twist. I was only planning to work on it on Mondays but I think I might add Sunday too. That'll leave Friday and Saturday for Their Song, and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday for VoHRH.

It sounds like something is trying to chew its way into the house so, alas, I better go investigate. I don't need people to help with my taxes, I need people for this sort of thing!

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I would NOT dream of stitching without my Needlework System 4....seriously....I'm thinking about saving my $$$ to purchase a travel system for when we go away on the weekends to my Mom's house...then I could also have one in our upstairs bedroom too :))

staci said...

Wonderful stitching!

Pumpkin said...

I'd say your stand has really made a difference ;o) You've made great progress on VOHRH. The colors in PT are gorgeous!

Sharon said...

You are funny! Lots of wip it good progress here!

Daffycat said...

Fantastic stitching! Take me to Disney World with you, we'll have so much fun!

stitcherw said...

You've been busy. Their Song is looking so pretty, and nice progress on VoHRH, I can't imagine doing that large of a piece. I love your start of Peppermint Twist, I'm hoping to do that one later this year as well. Hopefully you can find the right orange soon for the pumpkin. How frustrating to be so close to a finish and not have the right colored floss.
Sue