Friday, January 04, 2008

SBQ: New Starts

Stitching Blogger's Question
This weeks’s SBQ is:
Are you starting something new to celebrate the New Year or participating in “Guilt Free January?” If so, what are you planning on starting?

No 'Guilt Free January" for me. New start all the way! And here it is...

It's the December Secret Needle Night kit, called Winter Fields. I just love these kits with their huge needles and ginormous holes! Gives me a break from having to use the magnifyer! I took this one out to the park with me yesterday while I waited on a realtor to show the house. A peaceful 45 minutes, even if it was a bit on the chilly side.

We are waiting on the house guests from hell to arrive. The most socially inept people I have ever met. They weren't supposed to come until Sunday but called to ask if they could come today instead. And so it starts... LOL!

No comments: