I'm not going to make a list of stitching goals for 2008 because it's impossible for me to plan that far ahead. But I will try to stick with making monthly goals, like I started in December. Of course, I failed miserably in the end but I did start off really well and that's all the reason to keep trying!
Here's my December list and how I did:
1. Finish The Stars Are Brightly Shining ornament. Done! Hooray!
2. Finish St. Nicholas Needleroll. I worked on it, but didn't finish.
3. Finish finish above needleroll. Nope.
4. Start and finish Woolly Tyme blanket for December. I can't even find the darn things! I think I must have packed them already. :-(
5. Finish finish above blanket. Nope.
6. Work on Winter Sampler. Nope.
I promise to do better this month! Here are my January goals:1. Work on Winter Sampler.
2. Start/Finish Season of Rest (LHN).
3. Start/Finish Winter Fields (Secret Needle Night).
4. Work on reducing my UFOs.
5. Find Woolly Tyme blanket kits!
Now the big debate is whether or not to try the 50 Project Challenge again. I love the idea of stitching only from my stash but 100% abstinance from any new purchases is so hard! I think I'm going to redo my list for this year and try to break it down into something more manageable, where maybe I get to reward myself with one new chart for every five projects I complete. Or maybe I should make it every ten projects since I just spent $200 on new goodies... *blush*!