Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I got so frustrated this morning trying to find a chart I knew I had, that I decided I needed to do something about my lack of organization. So I pulled out anything and everything that contained a chart or kit or half finished project and started sorting through all of it.





What a mess! Where is that chart?





It took me a couple of hours, but my bits and pieces are back where they should be. I now have a relatively well organized "to do" basket filled with my current projects and a few others I hope to get to soon. All of my kits are in one box, and the rest of my charts have been sorted into folders and stashed in a nifty plastic filing box. I ended up with a pretty big stack of things I no longer want so I'm planning to auction them on Ebay. Best of all, I found the chart I was looking for! :-)

No comments: