Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Pie

Pie
(Sweet Treats #5)
Country Cottage Needleworks

I had to look back in my blog to see what fabric I'm using for these but looks like I neglected to mention it. It's kind of a blush color and super floppy if that helps. And likely 28-count. The fibers are the Crescent Colours that came with the patterns. Oh, and there will be a purple flower button sewn in that blank space above the pie and a couple more at the bottom. I'll wait and take care of that little task just before I finish finish these.

And how am I planning to finish them you may ask? The original plan was to make them into little pillows to hang as ornaments from a white "tree thingy" I have. Turns out the white tree thingy is actually brown so that idea has been scrapped. Now I'm thinking if I can find some white frames, I might just frame them all separately and do a little grouping.

I think today I will work on the Sweet Treats block. It's mostly buttons so I should be able to get it finished lickedy split.

We'll see if I can keep up this pace and get the others finished before the end of the week, but I am sooooo ready to start something new!


3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your pie finish! Look forward to seeing what gets finished next!

LindaLee said...

So glad you dropped into my blog as it brought me over here to yours. Beautiful stitching, and I love your posts and the pictures. I'm now your newest follower. LindaLee

Karyn said...

I loooove your pie finish Paisley, and can't wait to see what you come up with for the final presentation.
Hugs