Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday Finish

Coffee Crazy by Lizzie Kate
Stitched on 28-ct.linen
with Weeks Dye Works fibers

This was a super fast stitch! I started it on Wednesday and finished it today! And that includes ripping out half of the coffee mug and restitching it! This has to be a new record for me! I had to "pose" it next to my Keurig, a birthday present from Phil back in December. I have been enjoying the heck out of it! I was coffee crazy before but now I am certifiably insane! I love those adorable little K-cups!

Anyhoosie, back to stitching! There are two more designs that go with Coffee Crazy. I stitched Love My Coffee five or six years ago. That leaves Is It Coffee Yet and I'll have all three done. I plan to hang them near my coffee area. We have a long way to go with decorating the new house still so I'm hoping to get them finished soon.

I am attempting to write this post entirely on my Galaxy Note 2. This is my first smart phone and I have a lot to learn still. So that is my excuse for any spelling errors and formatting issues!

Tomorrow I have to get up bright and early for another trip. It is my daughter's Spring Break so we are heading down to Texas to visit my youngest son who started school there in January. He will then come back to Michigan with us for his Spring Break. Maybe there will be a blog post from the road if this first post goes well!

Thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stitch !!! Enjoy your vscation!

Sharon said...

Cute finish, I love coffee themed pieces.