Friday, January 07, 2011

Crazy January Challenge Start #6


My next start is Happy Bunny Bunny Day by The Trilogy. I've had this one kitted up in my stash for some time, and, being the year of the rabbit, now's the perfect time to stitch it!

We had a few inches of snow last night which my son and I promptly cleared off the walks earlier... only to have it start snowing again. Exasperated sigh!

Today is my lovely daughter Sarah's birthday! We will be venturing up north to the 'big city' to have dinner with her this evening and do a little celebrating. She picked Carrabba's for dinner so I'm looking forward to some yummy Italian. (Food, ladies! I meant food!)

8 comments:

Katri said...

What lovely starts you have! The bunny is funny and cute!

Anonymous said...

An oldie but goodie!!
Hope you all have a great dinner!

Danielle said...

I love this pattern, as I love bunnies. Great start!

Sadie said...

Nice start :-) I have this design as one of my 15 for the CJC too. Haven't started mine yet though.

Sue said...

Love this design, great start.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely new start.

barbara said...

I love this one - it is so sweet!

Julie said...

Great start! What a fun design.