Monday, June 07, 2010

Lookie Lookie!

I have some stitching to show!

This is Winter Wonderland by Blackbird Designs. I love all the animals, although those big black birds perched on the roof make me think of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. Maybe Melanie Daniels is inside the house right this very minute leaving the lovebirds for Cathy!

Stitchy progress has been slow but thanks to a 40% off Hobby Lobby coupon, I am now the proud owner of a Mighty Brite floor lamp with magnifier! The ole reading glasses and desk lamp just weren't cutting it anymore. It's not as bright as my old Ott light but I like that the magnifier and light are all one piece. Very easy to position it just where I want it and the whole thing just swings away when I need to get up. With my Ott light I would always try to limbo in and out from under it so I wouldn't have to re-adjust everything when I sat back down.

The high here tomorrow in Southwestern MI is supposed to be 65 degrees. I was finally able to break out the t-shirts and shorts and now it looks like I'll be back in a sweater and jeans. This Southerner does not do well in temperatures below 80!

Time to shake out the covers and get some sleep! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: