Saturday, June 05, 2010

Blog Reboot

Figured it was about time I picked myself up, brushed myself off, and got back to blogging.

To celebrate my return I've spruced the place up a bit and slapped on a new blog title. I'm not 100% sold on it, but when you have a daughter who luuurrves alliteration and you text her with "Hey daughter, can you think of something to go with Rocky River for my new blog title?", it's almost a given she'll text you back with "Ramblings!" We'll consider this a test drive for now.

As to my whereabouts this last year, I'll leave it to your imaginations. Was I a contestant on a reality TV show? Did I spend a year among the Amish? Was I abducted by aliens? Or maybe I've been working on the screenplay adaptation of my Great American (unpublished) Novel?

I promise more to follow! Right now I have to deal with the spider that just crawled down my arm, jumped into my bed covers, and disappeared. There's been a proliferation of flies and ants in this house and now it seems spiders have joined their ranks. This is what happens when you refuse to have a fly swatter in the house! (I can't be the only person who thinks they're disgusting!)(I'll never own an electric can opener either, so yeah, I have issues.)

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

It's best to have a manual can opener. You can still eat from cans when the electricity goes out. I do have a theory of long absences but I don't want to say because it's not happy. Just welcome back.