Monday, August 05, 2024

Move In Ready

 
The Little House
by Hand On Design
(front)
AKA Cattywampus Cottage
built by Ninnyhammer Construction
(back)

I'd love to have a little housewarming party and invite you all over but it may be a little cramped inside. We could hang out in the garden but Hurricane Debby has left it a bit of a shambles. We'll have to make do with a couple of photos for the time being.

Aida has been reminded several times that even though it looks like a toy, she is not allowed to play with it. Strictly paws off!

The sun is actually trying to come out so I think Aida and I are going to take a quick look-see at the yard and get a start at picking up some of the mess. I took a chance and left my plants on the patio and a couple of them took a beating. We'll have some trimming and tending to do but they should bounce back.

I hope everyone is warm and safe and dry!

No comments: