Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Weekend Report

Aida and I had a perfectly lovely Mother's Day weekend. Maybe not as much stitching as I would have liked, but I got some more boxes unpacked and my desk cleared off which was a major accomplishment. The rugs are once again piddle-free and the pantry and fridge are stocked. Aida was able to enjoy some sun bathing while I kept to the shade and there was plenty of lap time as you can see from the photo! We watched chick flicks and ate popcorn for dinner and stayed up late braiding each other's hair and talking about boys. Okay, maybe not that last part but we did have a super nice weekend! 

I managed a small start on Lizzie Kate's Summer Sampler. I've only managed to find one box of my DMC so I'm either going to have to do more unpacking or head over to Hobby Lobby!


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

It sounds like you had a wonderfully relaxing weekend! Happy Thursday!