Friday, January 15, 2021

Now You See Me

Forgive my absence on the blog! My daughter was having surgery last week so I hopped on a plane and went back north to help take care of her. (She is doing great, by the way!) I was there for a week and now that I'm home I'm already packed up and heading out on another trip. We are going up to Tampa for the Florida RV Supershow this weekend and will be camping for a couple of nights. We are not actually in the market for another trailer so soon but it's always fun to look, not to mention there's tons of swag! We're sure to come home with a bunch of pens and can koozies and chip clips!

Sarah sent me a picture of her cat, Harry, camped out on the guest room bed! Apparently someone is missing me!
Don't worry, Harold! I am saving up tummy rubs for you!


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Enjoy your time at the RV show! Cute picture of Harry!