Thursday, August 24, 2017

Stitchy Stitchy Stitchy

First up is Summer by Blackbird Designs...
Slow slow progress on this one. I remember when I was working on the Autumn section I thought it was going super slow. I will try to be patient so I can get it finished this year!

Next we have my Drawn Thread SAL project, Random Thoughts...
Progress is super slow on this one as well but the specialty stitches are a lot of fun so I will keep plugging along!

Lastly, I got some fun stitchy mail from the Silver Needle in Tulsa...
This kit and all the lovely accoutrements are part of their Circle of Friends Club. I can't wait to sink my teeth (or should I say needle?!) into this one!

We're heading into the weekend and busy making plans to get out and enjoy some of what our area has to offer. We call it "market research" for the B&B but it sure seems like fun to me!

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

You have made good progress on your BBD's Summer piece along with your Drawn Thread piece. I really like the design you received from The Silver Needle club. Enjoy your "market research" adventures this weekend. Hope you will share them with us down the road!

Clare said...

Nice to see your progress. Mine`s on hold at the moment as I catch up on other things. I am waiting for my circle of friends kit to come. :) Happy Stitching.

Daffycat said...

Both pieces look great. Your new stash is pretty too!