Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Jam Session

Saturday was a perfect example of Pre-Fall here in Michigan. The sky was clear and we had just enough of a crisp breeze to keep you from getting hot, but not enough where you'd want to wear a sweater. Phil and I took advantage of the beautiful day and went to a local orchard to pick peaches. We came home with about half a bushel basket which gave us plenty for freezing, plus enough for me to try my hand at making freezer jam.

I've been making homemade biscuits and wanted something else homemade to serve with them. I'm really hoping I don't end up with twelve jars of peach soup!
Fingers crossed!


3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your peaches look fabulous. I hope your jam turns out for you.

Tricia B said...

Looks delicious! Would love a taste!

Maggie said...

I've never made jam, hope yours turns out ok