Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I Say WIP It!

Every time I start thinking about my Works In Progress that song by Devo gets stuck in my head. It happens every time so I just go with it, singing lyrics that aren't even close to correct. There's no help for me!

Anyhoosie, I have two WIPs to share today!

First is my Prairie Schooler Birdhouse Sampler...
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this one! I've always loved stitching anything with critters and flowers so it's definitely scratching that itch! 

Next is a little freebie called Season Wishes from Earth Threads (from 1995!)...
I had started this one before we left to go to Florida for the winter and when we got back it was still sitting by my stitching chair. I was going to put it away since it's a Christmas project but got to thinking that if I can stitch a little bit on it every day it will be done in no time. So I'm calling it my Ten Minutes a Day Project and we'll just see how this pans out!

I'm loving the big blue skies we've been having here the last couple of days! My mind is all a-whirl with gardening plans and outdoor projects!

And Devo...


3 comments:

Vickie said...

See, Let It Whip by Dazz Band comes to my mind first. ha!

Irene said...

meravigliosi! stanno venendo benissimo

Natasha said...

Ohhh I love the color so far on this PS design. I can't wait to see more of it :) It looks great so far!