Thursday, March 08, 2012

I Saw Miles and Miles of Granite

(Alternate title: Why I Still Haven't Finished Spring Has Come)

Saturday: Look at granite...


Monday: Look at granite...


Wednesday: Look at granite...


You can't imagine how difficult this is! After yesterday's trip to Chicago, I think we are finally making some progress on our final selections.

Tagged for the laundry room and powder room...

Chocolate Bordeaux

Tagged for the kitchen island (which is so big I think it qualifies as a continent!)...

Typhoon Bordeaux

Tagged for the downstairs bar...

Cosmos

Tagged for three bathrooms...

Another (bazillion pound) slab of Chocolate Bordeaux (dangling from a tiny clampy thing on a skinny cable)

We still haven't settled on what we'd like to do in the master bathroom and are second guessing our tile choice for the shower. It's enough to make one want to beat their head against, well, a slab of granite.

Today I am committed to settling my derriere in my stitching chair and finishing (yes!) Spring Has Come! I am embracing my inner Little Engine That Could! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

No comments: