Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Winter Has Returned!

Did I say spring had sprung? I take it back! Here's what we woke up to this morning...I know most of you are tired of snow by now, but I have to say it was totally gorgeous watching it fall last night in the moonlight. I was surprised this morning to see so much had accumulated. I had to get outside and take some pictures quick before it all melted!

I started Spring Has Come from Prairie Schooler yesterday while watching our winter storm roll in on radar. I'll get a picture posted as soon as there's enough to show! Tonight will be Sonic Burgers, American Idol, and primary results, with a little stitching thrown in!

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Yup, you're from one of the southern states aren't you. We can only WISH we had that amount of snow right now ;o) LOL!

Kim B said...

We had snow yesterday too! We had 78 degree weather on Sunday, and about 9 inches of snow on Tuesday. Spring was fleeting!

Ruth said...

Cool! You work up to a smiley face on your lawn! lol

Meari said...

I am so ready for spring! It's been snowing all day here.