Thursday, August 31, 2006

This Week's SBQ

This is my first time to post a response to an SBQ. Here we go...

This week’s SBQ was suggested by Carolyn and is:

How do you share your finished pieces with others? Do you frame them, scan and/or photograph them, or do you have another method that you would like to share?

So far I have just been taking pictures of my recent finishes and posting them here on my blog to share. I would like to someday have an online photo gallery with photos of all my past finishes, but for the time being the blog keeps me happy. In the real world, I have several of my finished pieces displayed around the house. Some are framed but I also have a few pillows and hanging doodads here and there. I wish I was better at actually finishing my finished pieces so I could display more. :-)

No comments: