Friday, September 06, 2024

Gather Pumpkins

Gather Pumpkins
by Hands On Design

I've had these stitched up forever but never finish finished them until today. They're super easy to put together so I don't know why I kept putting it off!
 
A few more shots...


After what feels like a month of being sick I am finally starting to feel better. It took two doctors, three prescriptions, and one shot but something must finally be working. I'm still going to bed at 8pm every night but I've been slowly regaining my energy and my appetite has returned with a vengeance. I'm glad I'm feeling better because Fall is my absolute favorite stitching season! I have so many projects I want to get to!


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Gather Pumpkin rounds are so pretty. Well done! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Enjoy your weekend.