Monday, January 29, 2024

January Wreath Swap

I'm coming in just under the wire with my January Wreath Swap.
I have February all kitted up and ready to go as soon as my fabric arrives. I've been using 14-count chalkboard black Aida and it's sooooo much easier to see the holes!

Alexa just chimed with a reminder that I have a dentist appointment in two hours. Ugh! I could have paid off my car with what I've spent on my teeth this last year! I just had to throw one of Aida's toys at Alexa. Nothing like shooting the messenger, right?

I best go tackle my Monday chores before I have to leave. Laundry and trash. Good times here at the Chicken Ottoman Empire!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Home sign looks wonderful, Elizabeth. Hope you made out okay at the dentist and got a few chores accomplished. Have a good week!