Thursday, May 06, 2021

All Done!

 
Love Lives Here
by Country Cottage Needleworks
stitched with Classic Colorworks
on 32 count Vintage Smokey White Belfast
 
I'm super happy with how this turned out! I had to use a couple of different threads because there was no finding Ribbon Red or Shrimp Cocktail back in February when I started this but I think my substitutions worked out well! I have to get this finished into something post haste!

And now for the obligatory picture of my constant companion...
 
I should have named her Velcro!



3 comments:

Terri said...

Love your finish! And "velcro" is SO SO Cute!!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful finish of Love Lives Here! Well done! Your companion is a cutie.

eda said...

cute dog!
great post!Like your blog, thank you for sharing.
lux hair shop brazillian weave
These contents have greatly helped me.