Thursday, July 16, 2015

Blame it on the Sun

Not much progress to share on Spot the Cat. It was too nice a day to stay inside so out I went to laze around on the chaise and watch the boats go by on the lake. A certain ballsy squirrel came by to do a little harvesting while I was out. It was hard to understand him with his mouth stuffed full of my strawberries but he seemed to be professing his innocence in the whole candle-eating caper. Apparently he's a Vegan. What I need to be looking for is a chipmunk with a pica disorder.

Today is cloudy and the plan is to finish the border on Spot. Mostly so I don't have to count how many stitches long his legs should be and where the tree needs to end. So when I discover a "counting error" we'll all know why!

Have a great day!


1 comment:

llknbillburg said...

We are having the same problem here but for us it is the cucumbers. Had 4 that were just about ready to pick and the next day they were gone. We feed them already! Must they steal my salad??!! Laura