Monday, November 03, 2014

New Start #1

When we last visited I was on my way to the Chicken Ottoman Empire to play with some fall goodies. After dithering around for an hour trying to make up my mind which project to start next I decided, what the heck, I'd just start two new projects!

Spot the Cat by La-D-Da is the first of these. I'm stitching him on 40-ct. Confederate Grey linen with NPI silks and absolutely loving it so far! It's practically stitching itself!

I will share my second start tomorrow! 

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween! My daughter had texted to tell me it was snowing up where she lives in Grand Rapids. My response was "Seriously?!?!" Ten minutes later I looked out the window to see it was snowing here as well. Not just little flurries but honest to goodness snow! We weren't expecting many trick-or-treaters as we typically only get a handful here at the lake, but this year? Zilch! Someone else is going to have to eat all those Butterfingers now!

That's about it for me today! Have a great Monday!


2 comments:

cucki said...

Aww sweet stitch :)
Hugs x

Sally said...

Love your new start! Looking forward to seeing more.

I'm hoping we get snow at some point over winter as we didn't get any last winter!