Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ready for Fall!

Presenting the 2014 Fall Stitching Basket Lineup from the Chicken Ottoman Empire...

1) Autumn - Blackbird Designs
I messed up the spacing of the letters at the top so I will have a bit of frogging to do.

2) Acorn Hill - Little House Needleworks
I'm further along on this one than I thought!

3) Welcome Knocker - Bent Creek
I started this while watching Monday Night Football (Go Bears!) but discovered I'm off by one thread on the house. More frogging...

4) Autumn Leaves -
I ordered this back in 2006 from Shakespeare's Peddler as a kit, complete with thread conversion chart and fabric. I managed to keep the threads together all these years but forgot the fabric was spoken for and chopped part of it off for another project. Never fear! I'm sure I can find a substitute!

5) Pumpkin Farm - Blackbird Designs
I just need to pull the threads for this one and I'll be good to go!

6 & 7) Boris and Olga - Plum Street Samplers
I love these guys! Fabric and threads have been ordered! Woohoo!

8) Spot the Cat - La-D-Da
Fabric and threads have been ordered for this critter as well!

9) October Woolly Tyme Club - Homespun Elegance
Charlotte has requested a new blanket for Fall!

10) Village of Hawk Run Hollow - Carriage House Samplings

No picture... but I promise there has been some progress on Block 12!

This list could have easily been twice as long! I will be thrilled if I can get at least half of these finished and some sort of start on the rest!

Yay! Fall is here!


1 comment:

cucki said...

Wow such sweet stitchy projects and cute stash
Happy stitching x