Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pass the Tylenol!

I must confess... I had fallen woefully behind in my blog reading over the last month or two. Exactly how far behind will never be revealed! Let's just leave it at "a lot"! I am under Phil's orders to take it easy today so I grabbed a Pepsi, lit the fire, and settled in with my laptop to see if I couldn't at least make it through December's postings. I have to at least skim every single post and click on a fair share of the photos because I don't want to take the chance I might miss something! I am always amazed at everyone's progress and beautiful finishes! Reading blogs is the best motivator for me to sit down and get busy with my own stitching! So I'm a bit bleary eyed now and need a cool washcloth on my head but I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for sharing their stitchy lives and inspiring folks like me to pick up their needles and get to stitchin'!

I have been making good progress on Sergei and promise to share a picture as soon as I've finished stitching the man (or bird!) himself. He's looking a little incomplete and revealing him legless and wingless might damage his self esteem.


5 comments:

Casa Pearl said...

Looking forward to seeing more progress on Sergei. I love Paulette's designs and have this in my stash. Sounds like you had a lovely day.

P.J. said...

I picked up Sergie last summer, look forward to seeing your progress. He is still in my to-do basket. Enjoy your rest and relaxation!

Natasha said...

I Took a few weeks off from reading blogs while we were making the move from California to South Carolina and when I opened up google reader OMG!!! I had over 250 blogs updates YIKES!! I tried to read as many as I could but in the end it was impossible. I feel sorry if I missed anything important but I am back at it again and hopefully will not miss out on all the beautiful stitching my friends post.

Hope you feel better soon :)

Anna van Schurman said...

Good! I'm not the only one who's behind! :)

Jeanne said...

I can not seem to keep Google Reader at a reasonable number...I get it sort of under control and in a couple days it's climbed back up again. Looking forward to seeing your progress on Sergei.