Monday, July 05, 2010

Good Times, Noodle Salad

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend! We were out at the lake both Saturday and Sunday, soaking up some sun, lighting fireworks, and proving that it is indeed possible to survive for two days on hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, and noodle salad. (You need to say 'noodle salad' like Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets!)

I took a bazillion pictures while we were out cruising around the lake so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.

There was an abundance of happy screams and giggles carrying out across the water from this small campground:

I love this house:
I'd go crazy with flags and bunting if I owned it!

These folks were getting ready for one heck of a party:

And here's the Rambler, Her Very Self, après noodle salad:
(I was attempting to suck in my chin and nose for this picture!)

Dinner tonight is ham sandwiches and potato salad because I'm still in that holiday frame of mind! Once I get some corn on the cob and watermelon in me I should be good!

No comments: