Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Came Through!

Yes! I am now the proud owner of a Needlework System 4 floor stand!


My son had already laid claim to the only real chair in our living room, so I set up camp on our big cushy ottoman. I made myself a cozy nest with my sweater and a pillow and settled in for a few hours of stitching last night after dinner. I was so surprised at how much I got done! I can't wait to get back to it!

I hope Santa was equally as good to everyone else, and that you all had an enjoyable Christmas Day!

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Woo hoo! Merry Christmas definitely came to your house. Enjoy yourself! :)

Sharon said...

You lucky duck! I am so jealous. What a great present! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Daffycat said...

Wow, didn't you have a great stitchy Christmas! Congratulations!

Dawn said...

WOW. A floor stand that holds q-snaps. How cool is that?!?!

DaisyGirl said...

You are gonna love your new stand! You will find it so easy to use! Glad you had a great Christmas!
Donna

stitcherw said...

What a lovely present, and nice progress on your November square. Enjoy your new stand.
Sue

Pumpkin said...

WTG Santa!!!! ;o)