Thursday, September 25, 2008

Let's Stitch!

Sweet Becky has started a blog called Let's Stitch for those of us who are looking for some extra support and encouragement in our stitching endeavors. Right away, I knew I had to join! It's not often that I get in a stitching slump but I have been ignoring certain WIPs and UFOs. You know, the ones we call BAPs? (Heck, these days anything bigger than 3"x3" is a BAP for me!!)

So, tomorrow a group of us Let's Stitchers are having a Stitch-A-Thon. I will be working on my VoHRH, which I haven't touched since our move. Isn't that sad? Here is my "before" picture:

By tomorrow night I'm hoping to have made some noticible progress! Be sure to check out the Let's Stitch blog! If you're interested in joining us, there's still room for more!

5 comments:

Carla said...

God luck with the Stitc-A-Thon, hope you make lots of progress :)

Edgar said...

Great progress on VoHRH!! i am working on mine also - and really enjoying it!!

Pumpkin said...

I saw that! I hope it works out for you and can't wait to see your progress :o)

Lelia said...

It looks great so far : )

Enjoy stitching !!!

Ruth said...

Well how'd it go with the SAL? I can hardly wait to see -- your stitching is lovely!