Monday, August 25, 2008

Sharing Some Bloggy Love


Lelia at Stitches of Life has passed the "I Love Your Blog" award on to me. Thank you, Lelia! You made my day extra special!

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

I enjoy reading each and every blog on my list, so it's hard to choose only seven to pass the award on to! I figured I'd try to spread the love to a few folks who may not have received this award yet...

Be Happy
Blacksheep's Bit of the Web
Crafter's Creations
Daisy Girl Stitching
Pumpkin Patch & Co.
Stitchful Thinking
The Musing Badger

Thank you all for taking the time to share your lives and lovely stitching with us!

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Congrats on your award! I love reading your Blog :o)

I really appreciate the nomination and I accept it with pride but I already got nominated so will not be reposting it on my Blog. I hope that is okay with you :o)

Meari said...

Congrats on getting the award! :)

Daffycat said...

Congratulations on the award!

Sharon said...

Congrats on your award. Your sampler is progressing very nicely. Looks great.