Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Two Finishes And A Start

I wanted to share my latest finishes with everyone! Ladybug Garden was the April SNN kit. Isn't she adorable? I really love how this turned out!

Next we have my April Woolly Tyme blanket. A little late but I'll have it all ready for next year! I'm not exactly happy with the way the big bunny's tail turned out. It took me three tries before I was satisfied with the little one, so I'll most likely re-do the big one. I'm not going to do the finishing on this one until I've stitched the May blanket so I have plenty of time to think about it.

I started S is for Spring, a freebie from the Prairie Schooler. This is the first time I've ever stitched something from them, believe it or not! It's turning out to be such a quick and easy, relaxing kind of piece, and I love the colors! I'm definitely going to have to go through my stash to see what other charts I have! My Prairie Schooler addiction has officially begun!!

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love your finishes :)
And isn't the Prairie Schooler fun to work on...you are so right....I think it is their design simplicity that makes it so great. They turn out fabulous and are not hard to stitch...Welcome aboard the PS addition train! LOL!

Sharon said...

Your finishes are all lovely. congratulations.

Chelle said...

Cute finishes! I really like your April blanket. *Bunnies!*

Michelle said...

Love the ladybug piece! I've just finished up my May blanket, and will probably be getting started on June soon. I haven't stitched any PS either, but I am quickly starting to accumulate their charts - love them!

Susimac said...

Thankyou for leaving me a comment on my blog.
Love these finishes especially the ladybug.
PS designs are VERY addictive LOL!!