Saturday, April 21, 2007

SBQ

Stitching Blogger's Question
This week’s SBQ as suggested by Danielle:

Are you on “The Wagon?” If so, how long have you been on and how “serious” are you about it? If not, have you considered it?

I hopped on the wagon as soon as I heard about it, which was right after the first of the year. With a major move coming up I don't need to be adding anything else to my closet full of crafty stuff. In fact, as part of my stash reduction effort I started selling things on eBay that I'm no longer interested in stitching. Funny how my tastes have changed over the years! My original goal was to finish an average of one project a week, the idea being that 50 projects would take me roughly a year. My progress has been slower then I'd like as Life has a way of getting in the way of what I'd rather be doing! But I have managed to complete 10/50 projects so far, so not too bad!

It's the FGBB Stitch-a-Thon weekend so I'm off to stitch! Hooray! I want to get my April Woolly Tyme blanket done before the end of the month! ;-)

No comments: