Monday, August 14, 2023

A Finish and a Start

  
I finished the last of the Gather Butterflies rounds over the weekend. Do NOT look too closely at any of them! I think I broke a personal record for the number of mistakes in any one project! 

I have the kit for the Gather Pumpkins rounds waiting in the wings. We're in the midst of a heat advisory here so I'm not quite in the mood for fall stitching. Maybe when the temperatures dip into the 80s? I'm still getting used to Florida "seasons". My spare closet is full of cardigans and booties I can't bear to part with yet. I did at least box up my coats and sweaters. Baby steps!

Since I put the pumpkins on the back burner, I pulled out the Lizzie Kate Welcome Friends birdhouse project.
 
No mistakes so far! (I hope!)
 
Today was supposed to be laundry day but there's a broken water valve somewhere and they've turned off our water for who knows how long. I didn't even get a chance to brush my teeth this morning!
 
On the bright side, no laundry means more stitching!
And more napping if you're a certain puppy!

 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your rounds look awesome. Nice choice with the Friends piece! I hope they have fixed/resolved the water issue. Thinking of you!