Monday, August 21, 2023

Well, I'll Be

I have another finish to share!
Welcome Friends
by Lizzie Kate
stitched on 32-ct Antique White Linen
with DMC

I didn't have the little house charm that goes between "Welcome" and "Friends" so I substituted a heart that goes with another chart. Which means if I ever stitch THAT chart I'll have to do another charm substitution.

Reminds me of the time I whacked into a gorgeous piece of hand dyed fabric before realizing it went with a kit I had spent beaucoup dinero for. Whoops.

I'm still not ready for fall stitching so I think I'll go through my WIPs and see if there's anything that piques my interest.
Someone thinks my light is too bright...
 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a darling finish! Looking forward to seeing what WIP piques your interest! Have a good day.