Monday, May 03, 2021

A Spring Finish

I finished this freebie by From the Heart NeedleArt on Saturday. I just grabbed whatever I had handy because I've had zero opportunity to organize my stash since coming back from Florida. My room is a mess still! Luckily I found some pastel shades of fancy floss that I think worked well together. I really would like to get this finish finished into something cute this week! Any suggestions?
 
I've learned that stitching with a puppy in your lap can be challenging! Patterns need to be chewed on and thread needs to be played with! Being banished to the floor simply isn't tolerated for very long! Someone has to be the center of attention!
Aida is growing so fast! I wish she could stay this size but she's starting to take offense every time someone asks if she's a Chihuahua! Plus she wants to get big enough for real puppy clothes so she doesn't have to wear mommy-made outfits! It's been a little chilly here so I made her a little shirt out of an old sock. It looks like a little turtleneck on her and is quite adorable but hilarious at the same time! She hid it under the loveseat but I have the other sock and can make her another one! I'll be sure to get a picture so I can embarrass her in front of her friends!


2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Aida is adorable. Your Spring finish is lovely. Happy May!

Lelia said...

I also liked the "Summer" free pattern. Job well done.