Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Five Minute Finish

Phil was on puppy duty while I got some housework done earlier (Aida loves the Swiffer game. Me? Not so much.) so I grabbed a few extra minutes to see what I could do with my Spring finish. I found this Marjolein Bastin frame that I bought at a thrift store a couple of years ago and thought it might work. One of the birds was broken off (except for his feet!) so I hot glued a couple of tiny daisies on to disguise the area. It's not bad but I would like to come up with something a little more craftsy.

I realized I only have a few flowers and leaves to stitch on Love Lives Here so hopefully I will get that done this afternoon and have another finish!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday!


2 comments:

Lelia said...

Spring is lovely!

Robin in Virginia said...

This turned out great in that frame. Well done!