Saturday, April 17, 2021

Aida Has Landed!

Right in my stitching chair!
 
She is the sweetest thing ever and we love her to bits! She has tons of personality and energy! We took her for a long walk earlier so she is conked out now! I don't want to wake her up!

We are finally back in Michigan after going on some camping adventures! I've started unpacking but it's going to take me a while before things are organized and I'm not wandering around the house wondering where I put something or if I even brought it back with me! I think next week better be an organizing week for me!

Uh oh! Someone just sneezed and woke herself up!


3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Aida is precious. And so peaceful looking while sleeping! Have a wonderful Sunday and coming week.

melissa said...

Could you have named her anything more perfect? No, Hardanger just would be too big a mouthful! 🥰

Mary said...

She is a cutie! Enjoy!!